An International Student of Literature in England.
You might be wondering what student life is actually like, especially once you’re done with exams and essays? Well here’s an answer (kind of).
– You eat a lot. Over the last days at uni, we did our Chip Night (aka Christmas meal) and then went to Wagamama, Fankie and Bennys, and Patisserie Valérie. Those places were awesome, and I talked about them more in one of my previous posts.
– You finally relax and get a lot of time off! It also means you can spend more time for your friends… Well except with those who heartlessly leave you and go home early 😛 (yes Olivia, I’m talking about you).
– You play Monopoly because there’s nothing else to do.
– You make popcorn, but put way too much in the pan, thus making popcorn attack you and fly all over the kitchen.
– As a consequence, you make your friends sweep the floor because the cleaner won’t appreciate this mess on Monday morning.
– You take way too many silly photographs with friends.
– You go in random shops and wear scary masks.
– You watch horror movies in the dark with friends but end up too scared to go to bed afterwards.
And then it’s already time to pack and to fly back home! I was so sad! But I’ll be back in a month!