Three years of my life as an EU student of English Literature at the University of East Anglia,England.
Even though I adapted really quickly to life at UEA and have always felt super comfortable there, I’ve started noticing things I miss more and more while I’m at uni:
– French bread. I’m not just talking about baguette: you can get amazing loaves of bread with nuts, raisin or cereal inside…I’m getting so sick of cheap Aldi bread.
– Having my mother doing the laundry, drying and ironing for me. Let’s be honest, we all miss this.
– Not having to go food shopping every week and to carry several heavy bags.
– Having a decent sized fridge…
– Not having to cook every day.
– Having as much chocolate and biscuits as I want! I’m greedy…
– Having time to relax, for music and playing guitar with amp!
– This FANTASTIC collection of instruments and guitar equipment…
– The sun! I’ve been walking near the sea a lot during the Easter break.
– And of course…. My little brother! 😀
What do you miss the most?