Vegetarian Quinoa Salad
I “invented” this quinoa salad back home and found it perfect for summer! It’s not too late for you to try it out: it is a perfect healthy and light meal that’s super easy to make.
What you need
1 pepper (yellow)
- Firstly, you need to cut the pepper and the aubergine in cubes. Roast them with a bit of oil (preferably olive oil) for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the oven and how you like the vegetables.
- Once the pepper and the aubergine are cooking, cook the quinoa. Any kind is fine, but I use a mixture of white, black and red quinoa. You can use couscous as an alternative.
- Cut and mix everything else into a large bowl.
- Mix a bit of mustard with balsamic vinegar in a glass or shaker to make the vinaigrette. Season.
- Let the quinoa, pepper and aubergine cool down before mixing everything together!
Bon appétit! 🙂